Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lobster Dinner New Year's Eve Favors

It has really been a long road back to the blog. (5 months on the road will do that) Travel put me off on blogging, yet I did do a lot of stitching in The Rectangle (RV name). Here is one of the things I completed while on the road


The kitchen towels for New Year's Eve. Martha Stewart kits I bought at least 4 years ago when then were on sale. So, 16 of them all done by hand embroidery with machine embroidery wording "Crack Open a New Year 2017" and on the back my tag: @sewmdtx
This whiled away a lot of hours as I co piloted The Rectangle (did not work on them when I drove The Rectangle) and evening hours too were kept busy with the project. I love how they came out, so fun.
Our family and friends New Year's Eve dinner (we have lobster and Dom) was really great with a photo corner w/the nifty instant camera pics. OK so all that is old is new again. I so remember my Polaroid from back in the day when they were "new" and this brought back to be "new" again is just as much fun. A few pics from the evening:







Happy
New 
Year
2017

No comments:

Post a Comment