Tuesday, November 22, 2011

KATS IN THE GARDEN

Kats Kats Kats..love this cat pattern with the snail tails. (Kool Kats Kwilt) Who doen't like cats in the garden, hiding and playing?  This quilt was fun to make and I loved seeing the cats form and the tails attach.  The quilt was donated to a cat rescue group to use in a raffle.  It is nice to know something made will be going out into the world to find its place and new home.  I have  quilting friends that ask if I am worried someone will not take care of it....really?  I made it because I loved making it, it is not a prized possession, it is not an heirloom piece, it is not delicate, and it is no longer mine.  I freely put into the universe this work of quilting to bring joy in whatever manner it does.  I know it has already made many smile who have seen it, is that not enough for me...why yes it is.  Thank you very much, those smiles were enough.  Type in the site below for the pattern. 

www.stitch-n-frame.net/images/​koolkatskwilt_.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment