Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Covert Robin Swap revealed

I was beyond excited when a package from South Africa has my name on it!  WOW  all the way across  the world.  My secret partner Nicola made me the BEST things ever and sent candy too.  The bag she made already has a knitting project in it.  It is a perfect size and so much better than the plastic bag I had the sock knitting in.  Then the cutest "ditty" bag to put all kinds of things into.  Then the cleaverest  button magnets that I have in my sewing room on the file cabinet with pictures of future projects hanging under them.  The most special letter was in the package and I loved the personal touch and getting to know Nicola and about her life.  Thank you Nicola, these will be treasured items in my life. I will love to participate again in Covert Robin's swaps.

CovertRobin 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment