Tuesday, March 7, 2017

UFO Challenge

I am working on my list of UFOs I made to follow along with the monthly

2017 UFO Challenge

This year, we're challenging ourselves and our readers to finish some UFOs (unfinished projects)!   WEBSITE: click for more info on this


My number 12 is a Baltimore Album applique block I started a year ago. Now it is finished and it can reside with other finished blocks. I have to do quite a few more blocks, but this makes me understand why I started them. I love needleturn applique. I really enjoy the process and the way I am so relaxed when doing needleturn.  The small circles were fun and I once again remembered how much I enjoy even the smallest of turns with the needle. I do know how to do circles for applique by preturning with glue to hold them or to make small "yoyos" or to use a foundation paper to turn and glue them on before stitching, but well...I like to just needleturn them the best. I have another block on the UFO list and will share it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment