Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mystery No More...Quilt

 Bonnie Hunter does a great job of her mystery pattern each year starting in November. The one I just finished is from Nov 2016-December 2016. I actually started on time and made great progress but then RV travel pops up and things in the realm of quilting slows to a crawl well really not at all. I do travel with my machines etc but large quilts and small pieces are not the projects I take along, so it was left on the design board. Forward to 2018 and it is finished. En Provence Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter.  (www.quiltville.com). This pattern is no longer available on her site, but the latest mystery On Ringo Lake is.

Anyway, I like this pattern finish a lot and the designs inside designs the colors make pop. Mine reminds me of MardiGras with the purple and bright color pink and hint of yellow.

I don't mind that it takes me a long time to join the project to its finish, I do love the process of quilting and for me the finished project is not the explicit joy of quilting. Now to sandwich and quilt it.





1 comment:

  1. That's a WOW quilt! I haven't done a mystery quilt in a long time, but found them enjoyable, especially if like you, one enjoys the process as much or more than the finished product. This is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete