Sunday, January 13, 2019

Perfect UFO from UFO "steal exchange"

I participated in the exchange of UFOs in our Midcities Modern Quilt Guild and came home with a lot of blocks that were sown together in all sort of pieces. I "stole" them from someone in our exchange  because I saw a lot of blocks already finished that could make a great Lutheran World Relief Quilt for our quilt group at Calvary Lutheran and I was so right. After putting on the design board it turned out they fit together perfectly to produce the perfect 60x80 size for the LWR quilt.  I look forward to taking it next month and getting it "tied quilted" together and ready for the world somewhere and a person somewhere. It is serendipitous in a good way. Thank you whoever put these in the exchange.




No comments:

Post a Comment