Thursday, January 30, 2020

The Mystery continues to Frolic Along

My Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery is gaining momentum even though I only sew a few hours here and there. I am looking forward to Friday when I think I can do an all day sew day. I have all the parts and pieces so now it is just the tedious sewing of piece by piece. I am not one to say I don't enjoy it, but I can get a bit bored with the same over and over. I am not one to say I lose interest but I can begin to think of how much more...how much more. I know this is where the process of it all keeps me going and not the hunger for a finished product. My goal of having this done my January end will just not happen so the two quilts I need to start will be pushed back a bit. The deadline for them is the last of April as they need to be gifted in May. I have a retreat weekend in March and that will help with the two quilts giving me just them to focus on and good friends to cheer me on.

I am AbSEWlutely having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment