Saturday, September 19, 2020

Using Strange Things to Make Something


 These are practice "sandwiches" I used for free motion quilting. They are  string pieced from Halloween scraps and serged around the edges. . Very colorful and I just could not toss them. These jewels have been hanging around for a couple of years and today I decided to do something with them. I needed something for the patio table outside to be fun and I thought "HEY these are fun". 



I used a zigzag and simply butted them together and joined. No plan just random draw putting them together 


It does brighten up the table                                                         Fun for the wine

Looks like a bottle of wine when I see this pic. 9 Strange Things gone from the sewing studio and now ready to host a bottle or two of wine. It is not a piece of perfection, but I like it for all the imperfection. Happy Days ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment