Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mini Quilt Packs Meaning

 The hot is on us and the sun is having its party in the sky with 100+.  But I love this time of year to get outside, watch some baseball and chill inside in the sewing studio.  I just completed a mini quilt with a patriotic flair and lots of symbolic meaning.  It is 12" square needle-turn applique with just a simple finish.  The quilting is simple at this point, now just thinking if I need to add some more...I made this simple mini quilt for an internet exchange I will participate in..... but then I made two others that I may use in the exchange.  I had never done a mini quilt ever~and I actually see the fun in doing them.  It has inspired me to think small when I want instant gratification.

Add caption


Flower detail

12 inch mini quilt
blue birds bring happiness
flower brings beauty
trophy brings fortune


No comments:

Post a Comment