Tuesday, September 25, 2012

JUST RIGHT SOCKS DONE


Finally done.  See blog post for August 25....  These 6x2 rib pattern was easy and boring.  It is what it is, a "vanilla" sock.  Fits OK, not hard to do and fits good.  I thought I would like the coloring of this yarn better and after seeing it in pics the black is not my favorite.  The pooling of the black and in general how it threaded through the socks were not for me that attractive.  All this to say, I will like wearing them as I do love the hand knit that fits my feet well.  It will be in a shoe, so who will really see the things I don't care for.  DONE - OFF THE NEEDLES that is all that really matters.  Now what shall I cast on?

I am going to the Stephen West workshop Saturday, so maybe I will  wait till after that to see what might be.  The workshop is at Madtosh....more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment