Monday, February 10, 2014

Yes... It is Valentines Table Runners

My Christmas table runner (I have a post on that) was fun to make (a pattern from The Pattern Basket called Slice of Cake Table Runner)   For that one I used a layer cake as the pattern called for.  My brain came up to Valentines and I took out all of my stash that would make a good runner.  I had so much of course that I had used for other projects and from last year when I made pillow chases for all the grands.  The pattern calls for 1.5 inch strips from 10" down to 4.5".  I started cutting from the stash.
Strips set up to sew together by block
Stash ready to cu
A block laid out ready to sew
Block sewn and ready to cut to size
 
Laid out



Ready to trim and then trimmed.  Will post later what the trimmed points became.




All of the 4 are done.  It is time to get them mailed to the Valentines.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment