Sunday, March 29, 2015

Socks Off the Needles

This pair of socks has tested my being "in the now" with a thread (that while beautiful) thins and breaks, twists upon itself and became so tangled from the center pull it forced me to untangle some, knit, untangle, knit....If the first sock had not already come off the needles I just might have abandoned the yarn and the socks.  The pattern is a simple ribbed, nothing fancy (at least that made it easier).  I can't find the yarn band so I can't remember what it is.  I love the color and actually the feel is great. 


So, another pair in the sock drawer and another on the needles.












And then my walk today took me down a street just up my hill and I found at the end of the street this:

A library...wonder who finds this hidden jewel?


No comments:

Post a Comment