Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Animals in the Nursery

This fun quilt was the fast and easy way to make a happy nursery addition.  This panel I cut off the border it had and added borders that were more to the nursery colors.  To add interest I put chenille on many of the animals so baby can feel them with fingers.  The quilting was stars done by the product that is designed for borders.  Paper printed design with sticky to keep from moving.  It really made getting the quilt done in a couple of evenings work perfect for that quick project.  The parents were thrilled and in awe it was made for them.  I am always surprised how something so simple for me to complete is so appreciated.  Quilting brings me great joy and it's great to see others receiving joy too.  Babies are certainly a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment