Thursday, November 7, 2013

Modern Quilt Guild BOM Quilt

For the last year my Modern Quilt Guild has been doing a block of the month.  It has been rocky at times as the directions were not well done, or the initial finish to be 12 inch block did not always work out with the ones chosen...but over all being an experienced quilter those hiccups were easily overcome.  The finished quilt will be shown at the December meeting, it has to be quilted.  I'm not sure I will get it done as I am currently on a two month RV trip w/darling husband
 to celebrate my retirement! 


I would have brought it with me and finished the quilting, but thought quality time with my husband more important than the quilt and I'm not sure I will be back for the meeting will play it by ear to see if it can get done.  The trip however is fab!...so is retirement.



No comments:

Post a Comment