Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Another Border on the Rainbow

It is nothing super earthshaking. It is a border. It is separation from what is next and while I have my concept of what is next it is only that. I must take the concept now and free form it into what I can see in my mind's eye. For now the rainbow quilt is this far along. I like how the V and Co Simply Color ombre from Moda  gave the deeper colors in the inner border and the lighter on the outer border.This fabric line is absolutely on of my favorites. Off to see if bluebirds will fly...


2 comments:

  1. You are so right. It's often a trick to bring a concept into successful being. Why can't those great visions in our heads leap directly into reality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should take pics of all the "birds" that are not flying, but a few have possibility.

      Delete