Friday, April 6, 2012

PLAY BALL...IT'S A WIN




I LOVE BASEBALL.  I love the Texas Rangers and it is baseball season again.  The hopes run high that the elusive World Series will finally come to the Ball Park in Arlington and our Texas team can have a parade.  Last year I was taking a class on Cotton Theory™ Quilting ( ref=dp_image_z_0 )  and had some Texas Ranger material that was going nowhere fast I had gotten  free when a women in my guild brought it to give it away (so we raffled it). I was the lucky winner of the material.  When I looked for material to take to the Cotton Theory class I saw it and thought it would work with this quilt as you go method; red logos on one side and blue logos on the other.....very reversible.  I did not love it as a quilt because the material was very stiff and not good to use for cover, but it it a great wall hanging.  
Red Texas Ranger Logo
Blue Texas Ranger Logo

And opening day brings the Rangers their first win of 162 games.  One down, 161 games to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment