Monday, December 24, 2012

Easy Street Part 5 Mystery

It is Part 5 of the Bonnie Hunter mystery and I did a few just to get in on the linky day.  Christmas has me all wrapped up with getting ready for family fun on Christmas morning.  Not much on the mystery as I have no idea what it might turn to be, but I am having fun and it is a great way to work a quilt into my life.  Sometimes I get so focused on getting a quilt DONE that I miss the fun of a quilt on Easy Street where it is better to walk slowly and look in all the downtown Christmas windows.  Yea, it is nice to slow it down to one step at a time.

I love that this was snowball corners, wintery white images played in my head as I was sewing ....to each of you 
Peace of the Season
Joy to ALL.  

3 comments:

  1. You have some really pretty blocks made. Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am enjoying the slow pace and easy piecing of the mystery. Your units look lovely. I hope we get to join some units together this week. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete